Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i gotsa know

do nerve endings grow based on our size? or with increase of mass does each inch receive less sensitivity?
so....would an obese person have potential for more pleasure of their epidermis, eg back tickling.
and a skinny have more concentrated sensation on their skin....?
how do i cultivate good nerve health?
i want that.
do nerves go dead if they're seldom stimulated?
have any of mine died? how do they die?
can i make them grow, or do i have just the right amount?
do some people's genes grant a more pleasurable nervous system? (i'm assuming that's the system with nerves)
but i've got a pretty fly one.
but webMD dunna tell me.

3 comments:

Marni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marni said...

Emmy I love you so much. I love how you think about things deeply. LIke tickeling the epadermis : ) You are such an angel. I know b/c/ sol told me.